Tattoo Removal – The Low Cost Way
Cost can be a major factor in determining which tattoo removal product to use and TCA tattoo removal is the most cost-effective way of removing an unwanted tattoo. Of the four most singapore pico tattoo removal cost common methods of tattoo removal TCA is the least expensive by a significant margin. Below is a list of the four most common forms of tattoo removal from the least expensive to the most expensive.
Tattoo Fading and Removal Methods Ranked from Least to Most Expensive.
1) TCA Tattoo Removal
2) Tattoo Removal Cream
1).TCA Tattoo Removal
- TCA is a cosmetic acid commonly used for facial peels, removal or reduction of acne scars, warts, and other facial blemishes.
- It has been used as a tattoo removal products for the past 30 years.
- TCA is the only home ink removal product that has has been thoroughly tested in two medical studies and proven to be effective as a tatoo removal product in the vast majority of the test subjects.
- The first TCA tatoo removal medical study was performed from 1979 to1984 using 670 volunteer patients. At the end of the study, 85% of the test subjects were satisfied with their results.
- The second TCA tattoo removal medical study was performed using 40 volunteers from May 1988 through February of 1989. At the end of the study, participants reported a 90% satisfactory rate.
2).Tattoo Removal Cream.
- There is no known tattoo removal cream medical study proving the effectiveness of tattoo removal cream as a way to remove tattoo pigment. If such a study existed every manufacturer would be using it to market their product.
- Many tattoo removal cream product manufacturers use the lure of a no pain, easy to apply, once or twice daily tattoo removal process that is simple, easy, and more affordable than laser surgery. They, of course, neglect to tell you that a simple tattoo removal cream, by itself, probably will not remove a tattoo.
- Most tattoo ink removal cream products have one thing in common, most contain a skin pigment fading, or melanin inhibiting, chemical as a main ingredient in their product.
- This skin pigment fading chemical fades the skin pigment above the tattoo and not the tattoo pigment itself, which is located in the second layer of skin called the dermis.
- A tattoo removal cream, by itself, does not physically remove a tattoo because it cannot penetrate the skin deep enough to reach the location of the tattoo pigment.
- There are some tattoo removal cream products on the market that include exfoliates in the form of hand held battery operated sanders or loofah pads that must be used in conjunction with the cream.
- Some manufacturers also include an exfoliate in the form of dehydrated silica or crushed walnut shells blended into the cream to form a grit which helps with the skin exfoliation process.
- Many tatoo removal cream manufacturers have no product guarantee, offer no money back or they offer a guarantee which is so restrictive it is virtually impossible to receive a refund if you are not satisfied with their product.
- When considering buying a tattoo removal cream always check for a product guarantee and carefully read the wording to make sure it is valid.
- One well known tatoo removal cream manufacturer explains their guarantee and return policy, but in the final sentence state that no retail purchases are refundable. They neglect to tell you where you can buy their product at wholesale prices.
- The tattoo ink removal cream products that use no form of abrasion generally offer no guarantee. Some contain the chemical hydroquinone, which is known to be carcinogenic, cost approximately $65 a month per kit with no guarantee as to the number of kits it will take to see any difference, if any, in the lightening of the tattoo pigment or removal of the tattoo itself.